No Products in the Cart
1. If shoes were wet by rainwater, dry with a dry cloth and then put dry cloth or paper into the shoes to stabilize their Place them in a space where is shady and dry. Don’t dry by using hair dryer directly;
2. Add paper and desiccant into the shoes to maintain them for the next wearing;
3. Scrub the upper when it was smoked yellow with a small amount of vinegar, and be careful to avoid scrubbing the leather or fabric of the shoes.
Tips to prevent clothes from fading:
1. Soak new clothes for the first time with salt for half an hour(add 3 spoons salt to a bucket of water); the next washing adds 1 spoon salt for 10-15 minutes.
2. For the dark color clothes, add the right amount of vinegar when washing them.
3. Add a few drops of Florida Water into the water after the rinses and soak for 10mins.
4. Turn the clothing inside out before washing and drying, and don’t expose to the sun directly.